Tuesday, April 17, 2007

INITIATION OF BUSINESS

From the schooldays I am very much interested to do business of my own ideas.In collegeday I had to change my ambition to become a good administrator rather than business personnel due to the family guidance as the our society comparatively prefers job.So I stepped towards that goal.But my mind was not satisfied with the job of such sectors.
But finally I decided to start my business of my own.On 1st june of 2005 I set up a KIOSK centre(ITC related) at my own place.Delivering various e-services to the local people of our area with the help of many voluntary organisations and MNCs as example Drishtee dot com ltd,Microsoft,Scojo foundation,ICICI-prudential life Insurance etc.
Rightnow I feel that the my business has grown more than two hundred percent growth and it expands to twenty Franchisee centres.From overall this I am feeling to expand the business to web-related business.

No comments: